An Update To Our Customers
As Nevada begins to open up, our team at Silver State International remains diligent in protecting the health and safety of our customers and our employees. We are open and operating as normal in order to continue supporting the transport of products to the marketplace, as well as the needs of our local fleets. We will maintain the safety precautions that we have previously put in place to ensure we are minimizing risk to our team and customers alike. We are committed to continuing to serve our customers in the fashion that you have come to expect and wish you health and safety during this time. Please let us know how we can be of assistance or if you have any questions.
- Visiting the Dealerships – We ask that all in-person visits to our locations are absolutely necessary, in order to minimize contact and exposure whenever possible. We have added protections at our counters to allow safe face to face contact. If you have questions regarding the nature of your visit, please contact Silver State International at 775-685-6000.
- Curbside Parts Pick-up– With your health, and the health of our employees, in mind, we are now offering curbside pick-up for parts orders. Please call the following numbers to alert our team that you have arrived at our location to pick up your order. Please contact Silver State Parts at 775-685-6020.
- Parts Delivery– In an effort to better serve our customers, we will continue to offer delivery for parts orders until 8:00 pm Monday – Friday. We encourage you to utilize this service. Please contact our direct Parts Lines for more information.
- As always please remember to take advantage of our Online Parts Counter e-commerce options. Place your order online and we’ll deliver it directly to your location.
- Mobile Services– Our trained mobile technicians are available. Please contact Silver State International at 775-391-9450.